We have recently hired a full-time Bookkeeper. Thank you to everyone who applied and provided support during our search.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Research, understand and support CPA in tax prep, tax planning, financial statement prep, payroll and sales tax requirements, and IRS resolution
- Prepare Tax Files in an organized and neat manner
- Answer phones and book appointments with clients
- Greet clients and potential clients
- Provide data entry support
- Participate in activities needed to support the management functions of the team
- Comply with federal, state and local SAFS Rules (Statement of Financial Accounting Standards) by studying and enforcing adherence to policies and procedures; filing reports and advising management on needed actions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient/Expert in QuickBooks accounting software Pro 2017 and 2013
- Friendly and professional with strong customer service skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and volume.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent knowledge of basic bookkeeping practices
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Accuracy, reliability, and attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
We do conduct behavior style interviews, both a phone screen and if a good fit for the firm, an in-person interview will be required before hire. A background check and digital profile review are completed at the discretion of the firm. We are looking to hire ASAP and as a small firm will be able to execute quickly!